The 7th EU-Africa Business Forum (EABF22) took place online (with limited on-site presence for speakers and moderators only). Co-organised by the European Commission, the African Union Commission, as well as EU and African business organisations.
- SESA launches capacity building plan: A cornerstone to support smart energy solutions projects for Africa
- D4.1 Five (5) Demonstration Implementation Plans and Set-up of Regional Platforms
- Kenya Living Lab – Interview to Charles Ogalo
- First SESA Toolbox milestone achieved
- Building sustainable, secure and resilient energy systems at scale through local action