The 7th EU-Africa Business Forum (EABF22) took place online (with limited on-site presence for speakers and moderators only). Co-organised by the European Commission, the African Union Commission, as well as EU and African business organisations.
- Assessment of the biological methane potential of different food residues from a market in Ghana for local residues valorization and biogas production
- Exploring the potential of 2nd life batteries in the Africa countries
- SESA launches Morocco living lab
- SESA Second General Assembly
- Smart Energy Solutions for Africa and uYilo e-Mobility Programme commission Alicedale Living Lab