The 7th EU-Africa Business Forum (EABF22) took place online (with limited on-site presence for speakers and moderators only). Co-organised by the European Commission, the African Union Commission, as well as EU and African business organisations.
- Ancestral and Cultural Futuring: Speculative Design in an Indigenous ovaHimba context
- Futuring from an indigenous community stance: projecting temporal duality from the past into the future
- WEBINAR: Increasing access to financing for e-mobility deployment – the role of financial institutions, international organisations, local governments and e-mobility innovators
- WEBINAR: Enhancing adoption of Waste-to-Energy Solutions for Clean Cooking in Africa
- Unlocking New Frontiers: SESA’s European Study Programme Explores Smart Energy Solutions in Three Vibrant Cities