The theme of the 9 th Africities Summit is: “The Role of Intermediary Cities of Africa in the Implementation of Agenda 2030 of the United Nations and the African Union Agenda 2063”. These two Agendas call for the urgent need to develop resilient and sustainable urbanization in Africa, cognizant of the fact that by 2050 the bulk of African population will be living in cities, and that the majority of city dwellers will settle in intermediary cities.
- Ancestral and Cultural Futuring: Speculative Design in an Indigenous ovaHimba context
- Futuring from an indigenous community stance: projecting temporal duality from the past into the future
- WEBINAR: Increasing access to financing for e-mobility deployment – the role of financial institutions, international organisations, local governments and e-mobility innovators
- WEBINAR: Enhancing adoption of Waste-to-Energy Solutions for Clean Cooking in Africa
- Unlocking New Frontiers: SESA’s European Study Programme Explores Smart Energy Solutions in Three Vibrant Cities