The theme of the 9 th Africities Summit is: “The Role of Intermediary Cities of Africa in the Implementation of Agenda 2030 of the United Nations and the African Union Agenda 2063”. These two Agendas call for the urgent need to develop resilient and sustainable urbanization in Africa, cognizant of the fact that by 2050 the bulk of African population will be living in cities, and that the majority of city dwellers will settle in intermediary cities.
- Assessment of the biological methane potential of different food residues from a market in Ghana for local residues valorization and biogas production
- Exploring the potential of 2nd life batteries in the Africa countries
- SESA launches Morocco living lab
- SESA Second General Assembly
- Smart Energy Solutions for Africa and uYilo e-Mobility Programme commission Alicedale Living Lab