The theme of the 9 th Africities Summit is: “The Role of Intermediary Cities of Africa in the Implementation of Agenda 2030 of the United Nations and the African Union Agenda 2063”. These two Agendas call for the urgent need to develop resilient and sustainable urbanization in Africa, cognizant of the fact that by 2050 the bulk of African population will be living in cities, and that the majority of city dwellers will settle in intermediary cities.
- SESA launches capacity building plan: A cornerstone to support smart energy solutions projects for Africa
- D4.1 Five (5) Demonstration Implementation Plans and Set-up of Regional Platforms
- Kenya Living Lab – Interview to Charles Ogalo
- First SESA Toolbox milestone achieved
- Building sustainable, secure and resilient energy systems at scale through local action