SESA is a collaborative project between the EU and Africa that aims at providing energy access technologies and business models that are easily replicable and generate local opportunities for economic development and social cohesion in Africa. Through several local living labs, it is expected to facilitate the co-development of scalable and replicable energy access innovations, to be tested, validated, and later replicated throughout the African continent.
- SESA launches its Capacity Building Programme first course
- Smart Innovation Norway kick-started 6-week long foundational incubator programs for the companies selected under SESA’s ‘Call for Entrepreneurs’.
- FIRST SESA COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE LAUNCHED!
- Boosting accessibility to affordable renewable energy in Africa: Four African SMEs emerge winners of SESA ‘Call for Entrepreneurs 2022’
- The SESA Info-spots: Bringing education closer to the communities